Dear Madison, I love your blog...I like you pictures and I also like your big smile. The picture with your stuffed animals is really cute. I hope that I can write some more letters to you. Maybe you can tell me what games you like to play. Love, Grandma
We've moved into our "Forever and Ever House". Join my husband and I as we transform our early 1990(ish) fixer-upper house into our "forever and ever home"!
Dear Madison,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog...I like you pictures and I also like your big smile. The picture with your stuffed animals is really cute.
I hope that I can write some more letters to you. Maybe you can tell me what games you like to play.
Love, Grandma
Dear Madison,
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so cool that you have your very own Blog! I like the picture with all of your stuffed animals!
Love, Uncle Dan