Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Half of My Day



This week I went to LEAP Camp. LEAP Camp is an enrichment camp. These are the things I did today.

In the morning, I went to music class. We made instruments. It was SO much fun. I made a drum and a balloony boon. My name for one of my instruments. Also, I made a guitar. My guitar failed.

I made a straw duck horn. WAAAAAAA --that is the sound it makes.

I also made a pipe flute.

Then we had a little band. We had to do an emotions song.

I had to go with a bunch of boys. Silent groan. Silent sigh. I do not like boys because I think they are annoying, evil little creatures that share the world with people and I can not wait until they mature. Like girls do. This was the morning of my day.

Now to the afternoon. In the afternoon, we had computers. There are so many things to describe so I will make a link to our camp website.

Click here for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment