I like songs for many reasons. First, I think music more importantly songs bring out the best of us. Like when you are listening to your favorite song on a warm summers afternoon. With just enough wind for you to not feel cold.Do you feel sad. I hope you do not. Second, songs are nice. every one has to agree with me or I will execute them. No no don't worry I wont execute you. Trust me I don't even own a ax. Now back to the post. Like the song ... what in till you hear the song.
If you guessed spring by the Muppets you where drumroll bum bump bump you wrong Jim Hanson
was not even alive when this piece was composed because this piece was composed by no other than Mozart. to end our post on Songs I wold like to share one of my favorite songs greens levees
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment